Terms and Conditions for all Reservations
A valid credit card guarantee , deposit or pre-preyments is required at time of booking
Check in : Check in Starts at 11:00 am
Check out : Check out time is before 11;00 am
- Agreement; Parties. Each occupant (“Guest”) and the corporate client (“Corporate Client”), to the extent that the Guest’s reservation (“Reservation”) has been facilitated through a corporate relationship with Miami Vacations Corporate Rentals (“MVCR”), agrees to the terms and conditions set forth herein (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall apply to the Reservation for the MVCR unit (“Unit or Premises”) as specified herein and/or in the online confirmation and/or e-mail confirmation (together, “Confirmation Documents”) provided to Corporate Client or Guest, as applicable. As used herein, “Client/Guest” shall refer to Corporate Client, as applicable, and each Guest. The term “Unit” shall refer to the individual residential apartment unit assigned to Client/Guest as well as any appurtenances, common areas and/or parking areas accessible by Client/Guest on the property where the Unit is located. The term “Owner” shall refer to the property owner or property manager that owns or manages the property in which the Unit is located.
- Term of Reservation. The term of the Reservation (“Term”) will be in accordance with the dates set forth in the Confirmation Documents. Client/Guest agrees that, at the end of the Term, the Unit will be vacated by the departure time set forth herein. Any extensions requested must be approved in writing or by electronic mail by MVCR, and may be subject to a change in rent for the extension period. MVCR does not guarantee that Client/Guest will be provided the same Unit for any extensions; nor can MVCR guarantee the availability of a substitute unit for extensions beyond the original dates reserved. IF CLIENT/GUEST REMAINS IN THE UNIT AFTER THE END OF THE TERM WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF MVCR, IT SHALL BE DEEMED A HOLDOVER TENANCY AND MVCR MAY, IN ADDITION TO OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, RECOVER, AS ADDITIONAL RENT, DAMAGES FROM CLIENT/GUEST IN AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO TWO (2) TIMES THE THEN CURRENT DAILY RENTAL RATE OR MONTHLY RENTAL RATE, PRORATED ON A DAILY BASIS, OR THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW FOR EACH DAY CLIENT/GUEST REMAINS IN POSSESSION OF THE UNIT AFTER THE END OF THE TERM.
- Arrival /Departure Time. Check in is on or after 3:00 p.m. Check out is on or before 11:00 a.m. Any check out between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. will be charged a $50.00 late check out fee. Check out after 2:00 p.m. will be charged an additional night.
- Cancelation policy: Client/Guest will be refunded the full amount of their deposit upon giving MVCR a minimum of 15 days prior written notice of cancellation of the Reservation. No refund shall be given if notice is provided with less than 15 days prior written notice of cancellation. Postponing dates or decreasing length of stay within the 15 day period is subject to the cancellation policy.
- Client/Guest agrees to pay for all rental fees, applicable taxes, any other charges specified herein and in the Confirmation Documents, and as otherwise agreed to by the parties. 100% of the first two nights may be charged anytime after booking. The total price of the reservation will be charged up to 30 days prior to your arrival. No cash or checks accepted. Rental fees include 24/7 Emergency Assistance, Customer Service and utilities management as well as the following amenities: Furniture, Television(s); Kitchen, Bed and Bath Package; Basic Cable, Local Telephone Service; Utilities and internet service. Rent does not include directory assistance charges or long distance phone charges for which Tenant shall be billed in addition to rental fees. No refunds will be given for unused days after arrival. There will be $50.00 – $100.00 charge applied to replace lost keys, key-cards, or parking passes.
- Substitution Of Accommodations: Circumstances may cause your confirmed Unit to be unavailable. Therefore, MCVR reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations. Should the confirmed Unit be become unavailable or uninhabitable after Client/Guest begins their stay due to unforeseen circumstances MVCR will use its best efforts to provide Client/Guest with a Unit of comparable quality and utility, which then becomes the Unit subject to this agreement, unless Client/Guest requests a return of pre-paid funds for the remainder of the Term, which refund shall be given and which shall render this agreement null and void for all parties.
- Exclusive Use of Unit. Use of the Unit is strictly limited to private residential or vacation activities. Client/Guest, their family members, guests and invitees may not use the Unit for any kind of trade or business purpose. Client/Guest confirms and understands that Unit may not and will not be used for any kind of illegal activity whatsoever. Client/Guest is prohibited from storing/keeping/handling in the Unit any hazardous, dangerous, combustible or explosive items, or materials with such characteristics, or materials which could unreasonably raise the probability, risk or danger of a fire or injury to persons or property.
- Maintenance and Inspection. Client/Guest agrees that the Unit has been fully inspected and accepts the condition of the Unit in “as-is” condition with no warranties or promises express or implied. Client/Guest shall notify MVCR immediately of any maintenance or repair needed, in writing upon arrival. Client/Guest shall maintain the Unit in good, clean, and tenantable condition throughout their stay, shall use all electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, appliances and other equipment in a reasonable manner, shall remove all garbage in a clean and sanitary manner, and shall not disturb surrounding residents or impair the peaceful and quiet enjoyment of the premises or surrounding premises. In the event Client/Guest or their family members, guests or invitees cause any damage to the Unit, MVCR may immediately terminate Client/Guest’s tenancy and remove or cause the Client/Guest to be removed from the Unit, and Client/Guest shall be solely liable for payment of any expenses incurred to repair said damages.
- No Smoking Policy. MVCR and Owner have a strict non-smoking policy. Anyone found smoking in the Unit or any other areas not designated as smoking areas, or if the presence of smoke smell in the Unit is found, Client/Guest will be charged a $250.00 clean up fee.
- Swimming Pool and Recreational Facilities. Client/Guest acknowledges that the swimming pool, adjacent pool area and other recreational facilities (i.e. gym) will be without the service of a lifeguard or other attendant, and Client/Guest assumes all risks associated with the use of the swimming pool and other recreational areas. Client/Guest shall observe and comply with all rules governing the use of the swimming pool and recreational facilities as established by MVCR and Owner.
- Pets: If Client/Guest brings a pet into the Unit without the prior knowledge and permission of MVCR, MVCR may, by providing written notice to Client/Guest, require removal of such pet from the Unit immediately. Failure to remove any pet after notice will be grounds for termination of the Reservation and any rights Client/Guest has to occupy the Unit, and Client/Guest shall forfeit all security deposits. All pets are subject to approval and a pet application, and a separate pet fee is required for approval.
- In the event of nonpayment of any required rental payment as provided for in this agreement, or in the event of any breach of any of the conditions, stipulations, promises or covenants as set forth in this agreement, Client/Guest’s right of possession of the Unit shall terminate and the retention or possession thereafter by Client/Guest shall constitute an unlawful detainer of the Unit. In such event, MVCR shall be entitled to remove or cause to be removed Client/Guest from the Unit and re-enter and re-take possession immediately of the Unit in accordance with Florida Statute Chapter 509, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability. (i) MVCR and Owner shall not be liable to Client/Guest for any injury, loss, theft, or damage to Client/Guest, their family, guests, visitors, invitees or licensees’ personal property, including, without limitation if caused by MVCR or Owner’s negligence. (ii) MVCR and Owner shall not be liable to Client/Guest for the interruption or curtailment of any services maintained or provided to the Unit, including but not limited to elevator service, air-conditioning, heating, electricity, water, internet access, and/or cable television services, including, without limitation, if caused by MVCR or Owner’s negligence. (iii) MVCR and Owner shall not be liable to Client/Guest for any injury to Client/Guest, their family, guests, visitors, invitees and/or licensees arising from or related to their use or occupancy of the Unit and/or MVCR or Owners’ facilities, including, without limitation if caused by MVCR or Owner’s negligence, unless said injury and damages are the direct and proximate result of MVCR’s willful and intentional misconduct. (iv) MVCR and Owner shall not be liable to Client/Guest for any damages, loss, liability or expense suffered by Client/Guest arising from or related to the theft, loss or damage caused to any vehicle or its contents while parked on the property in which the Unit is located, and as such any vehicles and contents are left entirely at the Client/Guest’s risk. Any vehicle parked on sidewalks, fire zones or other unauthorized spaces shall be towed at Client/Guest’s expense. (v) MVCR and Owner shall also not be liable for any and all claims or damages caused by fire, windstorm, civil unrest, labor shortage, act of terrorism, or other acts or events beyond MVCR and/or Owner’s reasonable control. (vi) Client/Guest, their family members, guests, invitees and licensees further agree to hold MVCR and Owner, including their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents and representatives, harmless from and waive any damages, loss, liability or expense suffered by Client/Guest, their family, guests, invitees or licensees arising from or related to any such loss, theft, injury or damages arising from or related to the causes set forth above, including, without limitation, any and all compensatory, consequential, incidental, and punitive damages.
- Indemnification: Client/Guest agrees to indemnify and reimburse MVCR and Owner upon demand in the amount of the loss, property damage, or cost of repairs or service arising from or related to the improper or negligent use of the Unit, swimming pool, parking area, and/or recreational facilities by Client/Guest, their family, guests, invitees or licensees. Client/Guest further agrees at all times to indemnify and hold harmless MVCR and Owner and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employee, agents and representatives from all losses, damages, liabilities and expenses which can or may be claimed against MVCR and/or Owner for any personal injuries or damages incurred by any person or property of any person, caused by the acts, omissions, neglect or fault of Client/Guest, their family, guests, invitees and/or licensees, or arising from the failure of any of them to comply with any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances or regulations. Client/Guest hereby agrees that MVCR shall be entitled to apply Client/Guest’s Security Deposit to cover any such costs, losses or damages incurred by MVCR and/or Owner.
- Right Of Entry: MVCR has immediate right of entry to the Unit in cases of emergency, or to protect or preserve the premises. Client/Guest shall not alter or add locks to the Unit. MVCR may place “FOR RENT” signs on the premises at any time. Any authorized employee, licensed sales agent, or repairman of MVCR may enter the Unit during customary business hours for any purpose related to the repair, care, improvement, and management of the premises.
- Attorney’s Fees. In the event of any litigation between Client/Guest and MVCR arising out of or related to this Agreement or Client/Guest’s stay in the Unit, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover their attorney’s fees and cost (including any appeals taken) from the non-prevailing party.
- Miscellaneous. (i) This agreement contains all agreements, promises and undertakings between MVCR and Client/Guest, and there are no other or oral agreements, promises or undertakings of any kind or nature; this agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. (ii) No oral agreements, promises or undertakings hereafter made shall be binding upon either MVCR or Client/Guest unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties. (iii) This agreement shall be governed by Florida law, regardless of its choice of law provisions, and any disputes arising from or related to this agreement or Client/Guest’s stay in the Unit shall be brought solely and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. (iv) If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such determination shall have no effect on the remaining provisions of the agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
CLIENT/GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES TO ABIDE THEREBY.
GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES TO ABIDE THEREBY.